Sunday, February 7, 2010

Big days.


As much as it freaks me out, I am growing up. It's not that cool, but it does come with its perks. Keri, and I recently went to south haven, MI this weekend, and I did what the call "pop the question." Keri and I have been together for 7 years, so we kind of rushed it, but we are finally engaged, and officially on our way to full blown adult hood. It does take some people long than most I suppose, but I couldn't be happier. I get to spend the rest of my life with the girl that I love. How cool is that! We did some pretty cool stuff too, but I'll show the pics for that.

Fun in the sun.

Kid at heart.

Etnies will take you a lot of places.

MI winters.

ENGAGED!

She can even wear it while she brushes her teeth.

Stoked on being engaged.

Seagulls were talking trash. Keri had to tell them to get up all outta there.

Too hot to trot.

Happy cold couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment